By signing up to volunteer at a Startups Give Back event, you acknowledge that you’ve read and agree to the following:
- Startups Give Back is not liable or responsible for any injury, death, theft of personal belongings, or actions with malicious intent by anyone part of or not part of a volunteer group, that may occur during a Startups Give Back volunteering event.
- Volunteers must plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of a Startups Give Back event (for in-person events).
- If you sign up but are unable to attend an event, please contact Startups Give Back in advance.
- If you’re the main point of contact between your company and Startups Give Back, you’re responsible for your company’s volunteer group and must contact Startups Give Back if a member can’t attend or if you want to include additional employees in there’s space.
- Startups Give Back is not responsible for any clothing or footwear that may be ruined by mud, paint, or any other substance (natural or unnatural) at a Startups Give Back event.
If you have any questions, please contact Startups Give Back.
Official Startups Give Back hashtag